Thursday, May 3, 2012

Do you believe in this phrase?

"Que Sera, Sera" which means "Whatever will be, will be" ~ Jay Livingston. 
It is a popular phrase used by so many who think wealth can come on anyone regardless of what they do or not do. I would say, the meaning attached to this phrase is either correct or incorrect based on some facts. Fact 1: If I sit all day at home and make believe that wealth will someday come to me-that is a huge fallacy. Fact 2: If I have done all within my control to be successful and there still exist hurdles, then I have to re-strategize jump those hurdles to get to my destination, else i get zero success. Finally, on my quest for success, I will be armed with the truth that, when i do nothing to make progress in life in any area I so desire; que sera, sera - I will reap whatever i have sown.
Do you believe in this phrase?
You can write comments at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment