Friday, May 4, 2012

Are you looking for a party?

Being secured in oneself is the beginning point to starting a party ~ Ochuko.
Some people start parties, some look for the party and others analyze the party. Some persons are insecure or not confident in who they are and what they can do or not do, and so you find them looking to be accepted in a circle of friends. They try hard to join themselves to others thinking they may not be accepted; why look for the party, start the party! If no-one shows up, be cool. On my quest for success instead of looking for a party to join myself to, I rather start the party and allow people to find my party by  being secured in whom I am and showing confidence in what I can do and not do; that's how the party gets started.
Are you looking for a party?
You can write comments at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment