Saturday, May 5, 2012

Will you fly that airplane?

If you don't start that airplane and fly it, someone else will ~ Ochuko.
Our lives as humans can be compared to that of an airplane. Once built, started and moved to the runway, it is ready to fly after one last look at the checklist. We were born and raised to a certain extent by parents, thereafter our lives are in our hands to move it to the next level and afterwards fly it to any where we so desire. On my quest for success, I am definitely aware; I am the emancipator, originator and controller of my life. If I do not start me on the road to success and take me to places i have been dreaming about, someoneelse will definitely achieve those same dreams and much more under my watch. Fly that airplane now!
Will you fly that airplane?
You can write comments at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment