Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why do you plan for tomorrow?

This phrase is often used at departure points, "I'll see you tomorrow." Has the thought ever crossed a person's mind that they may not see the next day? No! I guess. I just bid a friend goodbye with a nice phrase, said without rehearsal. What on earth gives me the assurance i am really going to see another day? It actually reflects unwavering hope and faith in tomorrow's ability to keep me alive without consideration of the possibility of death. On my quest for success, I will translate this very hope and faith to an unwavering assurance that i can make it by just taking the first step in my list of to-do's and hope for success without shrinking in fear.
Why do you plan for tomorrw?
You can write comments at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment