Monday, September 17, 2012

Hold yourself deliberately!




“If people use common sense and their own guiding moral compass, I think they'll generally stay out of trouble.” ~ Steve Chabot

" 'Man' has innate evil and good tendencies: deliberately allow the good tendencies in you take the lead always. ~ Ochuko

Never ever be so jealous of another’s success to the extent of wanting to slay them to have what they’ve got. Do not kill for any reason under the heavens, even if it is for a reason as grievous as, “he killed my brother” “she cheated on me” “he had sex with my wife” “he or she laid me off my job” killing cannot, and will never be justified. Offer life the latitude to take revenge on your behalf even if it takes years for life to accomplish this task.

Hold yourself and deliberately allow common sense and the innate good quality that is resident in you rise above the evil tendencies in you, no matter how awful the situation may have played against you . Would you?



Hold yourself deliberately!
You can write comments at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment