Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tips for conflict resolution.

I have learnt/learned overtime, and in some instances the hard way, to consider certain things before plugging myself into resolving a conflict, and it has help me in my relationship with people. I do believe it can help you too.

Consider the below before you confront or resolve that conflict;

1.) Can i overlook it? If no, how best can i handle it without escalating it?

2.) What was my contribution to birthing the conflict?

3.) Is this the right time to resolve it?

4.) Am i trying to retaliate or restore peace?

5.) Can i speak the truth without venting my anger?

6.) What will be my strategy or approach in resolving the conflict.


Tips for conflict resolution.
You can write comments at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment