Saturday, May 12, 2012

Is it up to you?

Contrary to the belief of many, life is not responsible for where we are neither are our parents. It is up to us to move constantly and get to the place we have always dreamed of or to become that we have always dreamed regardless of pace. Consider the millipede; ever slow but relentlessly moves to its destination or consider the birds of the air always ready to fly regardless of the weather condition. On my quest for success, I will be fully aware that it is up to me to make progress in whatever endeavor I so desire and that nothing can stop me from moving. I will keep moving and achieving my dream in bits, regardless of the speed/pace at which I realize them. 
Is it up to you?
You can write comments at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment