Monday, May 7, 2012

Do you test your assumptions?

A lot of people in the world today who are not doing okay in several ways, at some point have had assumptions  that were never tested. They still tag whatever assumption they tied around an idea, "not workable". They just simply relent in their effort based on those assumptions that were never tested. How can I come up with an idea to move forward in my career and give up at just the thought that it may never work, when I have not done anything to put it to work? On my quest for success, I will never kill my dream before they are birthed. I will test whatever idea that comes to mind by putting my first foot forward regardless of any negative assumption that may sprout alongside my  success idea. I will only tag an assumption "not workable" if and only if i have tested it.
Do you test your assumptions?
You can write comments at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment