Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Do all humans deserve respect and dignity?

On my quest for success, I will learn to give dignity and respect to the wealthy and the poor alike without distinction. I will learn to treat all humans the same no matter their status, where they are from, their color, race, and ethnicity. I will take into cognizance; the good, bad, ugly and evil reside in all colors. Some persons may be mean, kind and generous, poor, dirty, and wealthy. Some may put on a smile all day, some may put on a grin all day but in spite of all these, I will treat all men with equal value. All human deserve to be treated with respect and dignity in spite of their present status or personalities.
Do all humans deserve respect and dignity?
You can write comments at the bottom this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment