Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Can you hit that mark?

Strong persuasion with the right intent yields success ~ Ochuko.
When I look back now, i just laugh. There are times things do not seem like they should after all said and done. Please, don't give up, hang in there because you will look back and laugh someday. On my quest for success, I resolved to not get easily swayed by events around me. I keep my cool and put before me my objective which is like a lamp in the dark. These objectives guide me again and again. When I fail to achieve an objective, I do not give up on myself but find another route to accomplishing same objective and finally, hit the mark over time. Do not give up easily, my hunch is, you can hit that mark.  
Can you hit that mark?
You can write comments at the bottom this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment