Friday, April 27, 2012

Are you blocking the flow of your river?

Being obstinate blocks the unfolding of events in a person's life ~ Ochuko
When events occur that are beyond my control I will take it in good fate. On the flip side, when events occur that is within my control and I stand in the way, I am literally blocking the flow of the river of events in my life. On my quest for success, when I am told for instance to apologize to an employer or a business partner for inappropriate conduct  I will do it will all honesty to keep the relationship, keep my job, and in-turn increase the trust level. Otherwise, I will be blocking the flow of events and in-turn blocking my progress because I will be resisted in everyway possible and this can make me stagnant on my quest for success.   
Are you blocking the flow of your river?
You can write comments at the bottom this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment