Monday, December 3, 2012

Deliberately refuse!


I have learned over the years that I do not have to pay injustice for injustice; bad for bad; evil for evil; or have a revengeful attitude.

I have come to the conclusion that if I was ill-treated and I decided to counter ill-treatment with revenge, I am no different than the one who ill-treated me.

In other words, if someone was mean to you, either you ignore the act and slowly move away or just smile with the mind that they may be going through stress or are completely stupid entirely; better still, assume they are at a particular low level that you CANNOT succumb to (fight back). This puts you at a higher level or pedestal than they.

Deliberately refuse to assume a revengeful position at any given time; there are a billion beautiful things out there to occupy the mind with.

Deliberately refuse!
You can write comments at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment